Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide our designated DMCA agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Contact information for the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contact Information for DMCA Agent
123 Cricket Street